The NUKE FREE SA COALITION invite you to attend:
Nuclear politics in the pub â€“ Part1
Royal Commission submission session
The submissions are in, but what did people say? Come and hear a range of authors and contributors share in brief (5 mins!) the key point of their submissions, on a range of economic, cultural and environmental issues.
6.00pm â€“ 8.30pm Wednesday 16 SEPTEMBER, 2015 Upstairs @ The Gov, Port Road, Hindmarsh.
- Chris Hannaford, Prospect Local Environment Group
- Karina Lester,Â YNTACÂ Chairperson
- Rose Lester, from Walatina and committee member of the Australian Nuclear Free Alliance
- Tauto Sansbury, SA Congress
- Cr Michelle Hogan, Port Adelaide Enfield Council
- Dr Philip White, Friends of the Earth Adelaide
- Dr Jim Green, Friends of the Earth Australia (viaÂ Skype)
- Mark Parnell MLC, South Australia Greens
- Melissa Ballantyne, Environmental Defenders Office SA
- Philippa Rowland, Re-power South Australia
Check out the fb eventÂ HERE
RSVP via eventbriteÂ HEREÂ – this help us with catering or just rock up!
While submissions are closed for the Royal Commission into the Nuclear Fuel Chain, the discussion is just getting started!
Special screening of short film â€˜ Homelandsâ€™ with Bobby Brown .
Free event * Light snacks provided. * Drinks at bar prices
Hosted by the SA nuke free coalition â€“ for more information call: Nectaria on: 0432 388 665 or Robyn on: 0423 219 096 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Friends of the Earth Adelaide is a member group of the Nuke Free SA coalition.Â We meet monthly in the city, all welcome.