Fair Food Adelaide’s March Against Monsanto project invite you to take action about the Trans-Pacific Partnership by emailing Trade Minister Andew Robb.
The Trans Pacific Partnership campaign by Getup asks you to please consider writing a quick email to Trade Minister Andrew Robb: tell him not to sign.
The Trans Pacific Partnership will allow corporations to sue the government
- if they don’t like our food labelling,
- if they don’t like our ban on GM in foods over 1%,
- if they don’t like SA’s GM moratorium,
- if they don’t like us banning gas fracking of farmlands and wilderness
- if any legislation interferes with their business plans
The TPP will make medicines vastly more expensive and generally undermine Australia’s sovereignty. Our federal, state and local governments will be beholden to foreign multinationals when writing our laws through fear of being sued.… Read more >>