On 26 January 2017, Tandanya – National Aboriginal Cultural Institute in partnership with [Give Up Smokes For Good], Kura Yerlo and Port Adelaide Enfield Council – are proud to offer family-fun day for our community to feel strengthened and empowered by all that we stand for.
Following the Raising of The Flag and Welcome to Country ceremonies, Survival Day is thrilled to present a live concert hosted by Natasha Wanganeen with a solid line up of local performers including Electric Fields Music, Kahl Wallis, Noel Bridge, Big Sexy, Jessica Wishart, Yorke Band and Hannah Yates Music.
Throughout the day there’ll also be Traditional Dance Performances, Children’s Activities, a BBQ Fundraiser, Arts & Crafts and Clothing Stalls, the Tandanya Gallery Retail Pop-Up Shop and more.
Thanks to the City of Port Adelaide Enfield Council the day will culminate with a spectacular fireworks display from 9.30pm
SURVIVAL DAY SNAP SHOT:
• Date: 26 January 2017
• Time: 11.00am – 6.30pm
• Fireworks – 9.30pm
• Venue: Semaphore Foreshore, cnr The Esplanade & Semaphore Road
• Proudly hosted by Tandanya NACI, [Give Up Smokes for Good ] and Kura Yerlo with support from the City of Port Adelaide Enfield Council
• FREE Entry & Entertainment
• Open to all age groups. Everyone Welcome
• Survival Day 2017 is proudly a DRUG & ALCOHOL FREE event