SEED FREEDOM FOOD FESTIVAL is returning 2016!
Saturday 24 September, 10am – 4pm.
@ 1 Holland St, Adelaide 5000
(in ‘The Market Shed’ space).
SFFF2016 is your festival for celebration, inspiration and information on organic food, local food, growing your own food and the need to save seed!
‘Lettuce’ offer you all the tools for how, and why, to grow your own organic food, save your own seeds and support those in your local community doing the same.
$4 entry (children free) gains you access to 3 stages of 20 FREE WORKSHOPS & SPEAKERS (no need to book, Program will be released soon) plus an all day music stage.
As well as our infamous huge SEED SWAP, FOOD SWAP and GARDEN GEAR SWAP, local gardening stalls, lush organic food stalls, community group stalls, a KIDS SPROUT SPACE and kids workshops, seed displays, seed mandala co-creation and a whole lot of heart right in the middle of the city.
So start gathering your seeds and gardening goodies to swap and look forward to growing & thriving with you soon.
* Native seed collection and propagation – Neville Bonney
* Knowing, growing, eating Edible Native Bush Foods – Neville Bonney
* Making and using compost! – Tim Marshall
* Plant Propagation, success with seeds & more – Karen Montgomery
* Fermentation, get cultured! – Remedy Bliss
* The unexpected uses of cottage plants – Bev Lane
* Ethical Foraging – Bev Lane
* Seed Saving how to – Steven Hoepfner
* Building healthy soils for healthy plants and people – Nat Wiseman
* Getting to know the Heart and Soul of Australian Natives – Edmund Gooden
* Gardening Woes 101 with Sophie Thomson!
* Growing for the Future – Annemarie Brookman
* Native Bees in your garden – Jenny Deans
* Why Biodynamics & organic health – Dr. Phil Duguid
* Integrating Permaculture into Backyard Sharing – Joe Kielnerowski & Rosanne Parker
* Seed Saving in a Sustainable Garden – Andrew Skinner
* Herbal Communities – Patrizia Bronzi