Friends of the Earth Adelaide AGM
Thursday 30th March
Regent St South Adelaide
Friends of the Earth Adelaide will hold our 2015/16 AGM on Thursday 30th March at 6pm-7:30pm at the Box Factory, Regent St South, Adelaide.
We apologise that the AGM is later than normal due to our focus on campaigning against nuclear waste dumps in 2017.
Our guest speaker will be Anne Daw, Agricultural Advocate talking about the conflict between gas & mineral mining and farmland.
Friends of the Earth AGM 2015/16 AGENDA
1. Welcome and introductions
2. Acceptance of the 2014/15 AGM minutes
3. Reports from Office Bearers
4. Reports from Collectives Fair Food Adelaide and Clean Futures
6. “Gas & mineral mining vs farmland” presentation by Anne Daw, Agricultural Advocate
7. Close with tea, coffee and snacks