The new CR is out! And full of interesting articles…
- Why the National Electricity Market is a disaster, and how to fix it
- The government is right to fund energy storage: a 100% renewable grid is within reach
- Will the Victorian Liberal’s anti-renewables stance cost it an election?
- Australia’s snubs nuclear weapons talks
- With Donald Trump in power, Australia urgently needs to re-evaluate its US bases
- Undemocratic, racist nuclear waste legislation should be dumped
- Fukushima nuclear disaster and the violation of women’s and children’s human rights
- Half of the world’s nuclear power industry is in crisis
- Militarism and environmentalism
- Victoria’s koala population needs protection
- Evidence mounts that nano-titanium dioxide in food may be harmful
- Food supply and the next generation of GM breeding
- Fracking’s frontier politics: The Northern Territory at an energy crossroads
- Why won’t Australia ratify an international deal to cut mercury pollution?
- Deep sea mining plans for Papua New Guinea raise alarm
- The troubling evolution of corporate greenwashing
- Famine doesn’t just ‘happen’ – and those who cause it must be held to account
- A new deal with capitalism requires a revolution in politics and markets
- Melbourne’s air warfare convention: ‘The ultimate family adventure’?
- Why ‘green-black’ alliances are less simple than they seem
View the issue here (PDF)